The Ring

By Gregory Low - December 30, 2013

Hi Internet,

As I posted last night,or in the evening - I don't quite remember,I mentioned about a ring that was stuck between my finger and I couldn't take it out.

Well,I had to go to a doctor to ask for help and he suggested me to go to the emergency room at UH (University Hospital).I kinda panicked,A LOT btw.

I tried to stay calm which I managed to do,but the wait was too long and I dozed off.Finally after an hour waiting,I entered the room where this mid 20's dude brought in "Ring Removal" tools such as pliers and mini-saws and so on.

He tried to cut a small line on my ring,but whoever made this really used Iron Man's armor to build the ring.So it wasn't easy.

Finally after 30 minutes he made a perfect cut and he tried to open up the ring.It was impossible.

He almost gave up and decided to call in his colleague whom I'll refer to as "Hulk".He came in and examined my finger and told my dad to wait outside,which creeped me out because now I have two people trying to get a ring out of my finger and my dad isn't there to see the pain (LOL)

Anyways,Hulk literally went "HULK OPEN" and forced the ring out.I believe he attempted to twist my finger 360 and it was painful as hell.

After 10-15 minutes of more pain and biting my teeth and pulling my hair,finally they got the ring out by making the hole become bigger (the hole that they sawed) and slowly pushed the ring out of my finger.

My finger was literally on fire,no joke - it seemed as if I placed my finger over a Bunsen Burner for 10 minutes.I don't remember how many times I said thank you,but I was so grateful I almost hugged that dude :1

I'm allowed to take the ring home so I did,and I'm gonna keep it the way it looks because it's gonna remind me of how dumb I was with rings - not wedding rings - just an anime ring.

Anyways,here's the ring

http://instagram.com/p/ig2PxZN96a/

I don't know how to link Instagram pictures to Blogger so if anyone knows,let me know.I'm not talking about the gadget,just via a post.

Well,tomorrow's the 31st,so enjoy your last day of 2013 and hope you guys will love 2014. Bye :D

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments